Discover the power of entrepreneurship to advance family businesses.
Babson College has long been at the forefront of educating entrepreneurial families, and recent research by Babson’s Institute for Family Entrepreneurship has identified that meaningful change in any family business requires a multifaceted approach driven by entrepreneurial leaders.
Through Growing a Business and Family Across Generations, you will discover how thinking and acting entrepreneurially as a family, leader, and business will enable your organization to achieve continued growth.
Learn Essential Skills
- Embrace an entrepreneurial mindset that will allow your business to create value, identify new opportunities, and adapt to changes over time and across generations
- Learn how to function effectively as an entrepreneurial family as well as owners and representatives of a business
- Develop an innovative approach to leadership that will empower current and future leaders in the family business to access their full potential
Who Should Attend
- Current and future leaders/owners, including nonfamily executives or directors of successful family enterprises
- Family leaders in business-owning families, such as chairs of family councils or family foundations
Date: June 24-26, 2019
APPLY NOW »
Takes place at Babson Dubai