Strategic Planning and Management in Retailing
Program Dates and Fees:
September 14 - 20, 2013 - Babson College
* Includes accommodations, meals, and program materials.
Being competitive and customer-oriented in today’s rapidly changing retail market requires the ability to create and implement a winning market strategy. You need to plan for tomorrow’s growth while you manage today’s operations.
Strategic Planning and Management in Retailing helps you identify and evaluate your organization’s key success factors to plan more strategically and manage your business more effectively.
Designed for retail CEOs, senior and general merchandise managers, operations managers, district managers, and upper-level marketing, finance, human resources, and MIS managers, you will learn to:
- Strategically plan for growth, including financial modeling and productivity analysis
- Analyze and interpret consumer, competitive, and market research
- Develop and implement enhanced merchandising management and assortment strategies
- Effectively manage strategic resources
Educators for this program include: Lawrence Ring (program director), Ron Hess, and John Strong.
Babson Executive Education can design and deliver a customized program for your organization.
Go to Custom Programs for more information, or Request a proposal.