Gifts of Life Insurance
Many individuals have life insurance policies that hold benefits they no longer need.
If this applies to you, there are a few options you may consider:
- You may name Babson College a full or partial beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy. The forms necessary to complete the gift are held by your life insurance company.
- You may assign Babson ownership of the policy, and name Babson as a beneficiary.
- Depending on the type of policy you donate, you may receive an up front income tax deduction, and any future premium payments also may be tax-deductible.
- You will become a member of the Roger and Grace Babson Legacy Society.
- You will provide generous support to Babson College.
*Note: The information on this site is not intended as legal, "tax" or investment advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney, "tax professional" or investment professional.