Babson Career Connections is our Web-based job board and recruiting system. This system is used for the Undergraduate and Graduate Centers for Career Development as well as Babson alumni. Students should access Babson Career Connections through our secure log-in or through portal under "Smart Tools." Please be sure to fill in your profile. For assistance, contact the Center for Career Development at 781-239-4210.
Setting up a Job Search Agent in Career Connections
A Job Search Agent is a way of saving a search of specific criteria, under a name given by you, for later reference. Here's how to get started:
- Click on Jobs/Internships button on your Babson Career Connections home page.
- Then, click on the ADVANCED SEARCH sub tab. First, under SEARCH AGENT at the top of the page, click the SAVE AS √ box.
- Then, enter the name of your SEARCH AGENT.
- Then, continue to fill out the criteria for the search as you would under any normal circumstances.
- Then, hit SUBMIT at the bottom of the page.
- To view the results of your search, go to SEARCH AGENTS sub tab, located to the right of the ADVANCED SEARCH sub tab.
- Later, when you want to search for jobs using those criteria, you may log in and use the RUN button to view the results of that specific search. Also, you may schedule a time for this search to be run in the future automatically, by selecting the SCHEDULE button.
Online Resume Book
Each year, the Graduate Center for Career Development creates a Résumé Book that graduate students are invited and encouraged to participate in. Employers are directed to the online Résumé Book to source candidates for their open positions. They can search based on key words as well as career interests, experience levels, language skills, and many other relevant recruitment categories.
Employers may access the resume books of our students by creating an account on Babson Career Connections and then clicking on the Resume Books tab from your Babson Career Connections Employer Home page.