- View your student account online
- View your financial aid application status online
- View your financial aid awards online
- Submit payment online by going to your portal and clicking on ePay in the Student Financial Services window
- Complete the required enrollment (or waiver) of health insurance form. Click the University Health Plan link in the left-hand toolbox.
- Request a refund
- Set up an eProxy online − someone to whom you give the authorization to view your student account online, and who can ePay
Setting up an eProxy
Avoiding late payment penalties
Requesting a refund
A credit balance (which will appear on your student account in parentheses as a negative number) means you have excess funds on your account. You can leave these funds on your account for the next semester, or request to have them refunded to you or another party by clicking here
. Refund requests are processed by SFS after the add/drop period has ended, and after financial aid and loan funds have been disbursed onto your account. Requests received before noon on Tuesday will be available after 2pm on Thursday.
Requesting a book voucher
Setting up a payment plan
If it would work better for you to spread the payments out over a number of months, rather than making a single lump sum payment each semester, go to www.afford.com/babson
to set up a payment plan. We offer annual 10-month and 8-month plans, and lots of students find that a payment plan makes budgeting easier.
Students who receive tuition reimbursement from their company may use Babson's Extended Payment Plan by going to Student Financial Services/View of Bill
and clicking on "Extended Payment Plan" in the Toolbox.
Combining a payment plan and loan option
For your planning purposes, Babson offers BorrowSmart
®, a tool that shows how you can minimize education debt by combining a monthly payment plan with the loan of your choice. You will input the amount that you feel you can reasonably afford each month, and the system will present options based on Babson’s list of recommended loans and lenders. Click here for the link to BorrowSmart
® at Tuition Management Systems (TMS).