Babson’s MBA and MS programs have been ranked among the top 4,000 in 30 fields of study, across 154 countries, by Eduniversal.
According to the Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking 2014-2015, Babson's highest honors include:
- No. 2 in Entrepreneurship: A global ranking for the Top 100 Worldwide MS Global Entrepreneurship Programs
- No. 10 in Accounting and Auditing: A regional ranking for the Top 200 North America Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) programs within 9 geographical zones
- No. 15 in Economics: A regional ranking for the Top 200 North America MBA programs with Managerial Economics Courses within 9 geographical zones
- No. 27 in Full-time MBA: A regional ranking for the Top 200 North America MBA programs within 9 geographical zones
Eduniversal based the rankings on three main criteria:
- The notoriety of the programs: Each must be known and recognized by recruiting companies and have an active approach towards them
- The salary of first employment after graduation: Graduate placements must be in the best possible marketplace positions
- Student satisfaction: Each must demonstrate the use of student feedback to continuously improve programs
Full Eduniversal Rankings »
Headquartered in Paris, Eduniversal is a global ranking and rating agency specializing in higher education. The company has established strong expertise in evaluating academic institutions and programs in France since 1994, and internationally since 2007.
About Babson College
Babson College is the educator, convener, and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds®. The College is a dynamic living and learning laboratory, where students, faculty, and staff work together to address the real-world problems of business and society—while at the same time evolving our methods and advancing our programs. We shape the leaders our world needs most: those with strong functional knowledge and the skills and vision to navigate change, accommodate ambiguity, surmount complexity, and motivate teams in a common purpose to create economic and social value. As we have for nearly a half-century, Babson continues to advance Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® as the most positive force on the planet for generating sustainable economic and social value.
By Barbara Spies Blair, firstname.lastname@example.org
, 781-239-4621 |
3/19/2015 8:50 AM