You are required to complete the Babson College Driver Authorization Process if you want to drive a College owned vehicle; or, if you are an employee driving your personal vehicle or a vehicle owned, leased or rented in the name of the College, as a condition of employment.
- Hold a Valid U.S. Driver's License for a Minimum of One Year
- Complete Driver Authorization Forms
- Satisfactory Review of Driver History
- Successful Completion of Driver Safety Training Course
- Successful Completion of Golf-Cart Safety Training Quiz
- Vehicle Orientation
- Annual Reauthorization
Email email@example.com if your authorization to drive has expired or been revoked and you wish to be reinstated.