Babson College Events Calendar
Guidelines to Event Submissions
The Babson College Events Calendar features a consolidated listing of events and dates of interest to Babson students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the community. By promoting such events and activities, the calendar serves to do the following:
- Facilitate planning and communication amongst the Babson community to ensure successful programming and events;
- Provide a comprehensive, single location for information about college-related events and activities for the Babson community;
- Centralized and consistent registration system; and
- Support the educational mission of the College
All events listed in the Babson College Events Calendar must be associated with the College. Events are reviewed, edited, and added to the calendar at the discretion of the administrators.
How to add an event:
- If you are a Calendar Delegate for your department, log in here to add your event(s). See step-by-step guides for adding your events and creating registration.
- If you have an event to be posted on the Events Calendar, please see your department's Calendar Delegate
- If you do not have a Calendar Delegate, you may submit your event to the Submit Events link where your event will be reviewed by the Events Management Office before being approved.
Events that should be posted on the Babson Events Calendar include the following:
- Academic Calendar Dates/Events
- Alumni Events
- Athletic Events
- Babson Community Events
- Babson Sponsored External Events
- Babson-Olin-Wellesley Partnership Events
- Department Sponsored Events
- Events that need online registration (even if event is private)
- Seminars, Fairs, and Workshops
- Student Affairs Events and Activities
- Student Organization Events and Programs
Events that should NOT be posted on the Babson Events Calendar include the following:
- Department or student organization meetings not intended for a wide audience
- Events in conflict with Babson College policies
- On-campus events hosted by someone who is not a member of the Babson community (unless prior approval is obtained by the host)
- Personal or private events
If you have any questions, please contact the Events Management Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-239-5265.