Introduction to EMS Client for Space Owners
Space owners are responsible for reviewing and either approving or denying reservation requests in the Event Management Systems (EMS) software. Here is an introduction.
- If you do not have the EMS Client installed on your desktop already, contact the Events Management Office so they can create your account and setup access to schedule the specific spaces that you will be scheduling.
- Then you will need to contact IT to have them install the EMS Client software on your computer. (Note: software works on PC only.)
- If you need help or have questions, please refer to the EMS Reference Guide for Space Owners.
- The EMS Client Complete User Manual is also a comprehensive training guide if you have additional questions not covered byt the Reference Guide for Space Owners.
- If you would like to learn about the EMS reporting functions, you can visit our EMS Reports Guide.