Babson is committed to attracting and retaining highly qualified staff and faculty members. The Compensation department promotes fair, equitable, and competitive compensation policies and practices to support all employees. We look for ways to effectively reward and motivate employees to reach their fullest potential. We provide management with the tools it needs to support the college’s mission.
Compensation is responsible for the following:
- Evaluating and classifying positions
- Conducting salary reviews for positions
- Establishing market ranges and annual salary increase guidelines
- Developing alternative ways of compensating staff
- Performing benchmarking surveys with peer institutions