Student Employment Philosophy
Babson’s student employment programs are designed to:
- Create employment opportunities from which students can gain work experience;
- Provide students with a means to help meet their educational expenses;
- Enrich students’ experience at Babson by giving them an additional niche at the College;
- Provide departments with a range of assistance—from undergraduates in entry-level positions to graduate students doing research and developing programs—to enable the College to function more effectively and thus better serve the student;
- Infuse the day-to-day operations of the college with students’ energy and perspectives.
Babson College prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, and veteran status or other protected status. This policy extends to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities, including employment. The Student Employment Office is part of Human Resources and is located in the Nichols building. Contact us at ext. 4286 or by e-mail.
Faculty and Staff Counseling Sheet: Referral for Students
Part of the Babson Counseling Program, this document provides guidance for faculty and staff members with respect to identifying and handling concerns about students' mental and physical well-being.