Bernon Center for Public Service
CAP (Community Action Program)
The Community Action Program (CAP) is an opportunity for federal work-study eligible students to do community engaged work for up to 10 hours a week at many of our non-profit community based partners. Our programs include: teaching ESL, tutoring children, working at a homeless shelter, and feeding the hungry at a soup kitchen.
· Harvard Square Church Meals at Christ Church
· Needham and Barton Road After School Program
· Friends of the Homeless of the South Shore
· Cradles to Crayons
· English as a Second Language (ESL)
- You must be FEDERAL WORK-STUDY ELIGIBLE to apply for this program.
- You must have volunteer experience and be flexible.
- Student must be willing to get van certified.
Hours: will vary depending on the program
For more information or to apply please contact Josh Stevenson firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-239-5565.