Office of Faith and Service: Community Action Program (CAP) Youth Programs Employee
The Community Action Program (CAP) is an opportunity for federal work-study eligible students to do community engaged work for up to 10 hours a week. Transportation will be provided by student managers of each CAP program.
For more information or to apply please contact Molly Goguen firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-239-5636.
- You must be FEDERAL WORK-STUDY EILIGBLE to apply for this program.
- Please check your student bill to ensure that you have work study prior to reaching out about the position.
- You must be comfortable working with children.
- You must be able to continue with this program in the Spring Semester
Descriptions/Schedules of Youth Programs Available:
Youth Entrepreneurial Leadership Programs
The Entrepreneurial Leadership Programs takes place at the Wellesley, Needham, and Framingham Housing Authorities. A housing authority is section 8 housing, a state or federally funded program aimed to assist low-income families pay for rent. The Entrepreneurial Leadership Programs focus on mentoring 7th-9th graders in developing everyday life habits that can lead them to be successful entrepreneurs and to think about entrepreneurship in a new way.
- Musterfield (Framingham) Entrepreneurial Leadership Program: Fridays 4:00-5:30 pm. Babson students will leave campus around 3:40 pm and return around 5:50 pm.