Paper & Toner Replacement

Individual departments across campus are responsible for providing paper for network and desktop printers in their office areas. See an administrative assistant in your area to find out where paper is stored or to order more.
To have paper replaced for a printer in the Horn or Olin computer labs, please call the Document Center at x4266.


Babson College has contracted with Xerox Business Services to provide toner replacement and other laser printer services. Toner replacement will be handled by on-site personnel in the Document Center.
If a network printer needs toner or a cleaning, please call the Document Center at x4266. You will need to give them the ID# and location of the printer. This information can be found on a tag on the top of the printer.
Note: This contract does not apply to desktop inkjet printers. Supplies for staff or faculty inkjet printers should be ordered through Corporate Express. See the administrative assistant in your area if you need assistance ordering inkjet cartridges. You will need to know the model number of your printer which is usually printed on the top or front of the printer.
If you have any other printer problems, please contact the IT Service Center at x4357 (HELP).