Tell all of the people you email that the world needs a new definition of entrepreneurship and it’s being written at Babson!
Instructions for How to Make Define Entrepreneurship Campaign Your Email Signature
The world needs a new definition of entrepreneurship.
It’s being written here.
How do you define entrepreneurship? define.babson.edu
Image-Based (Directions for Microsoft Outlook)
- Download the Define Entrepreneurship email signature image by right-clicking on the image below and saving to your computer.
- Open a new email message. On the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signature, and then click Signatures.
- On the Email Signature tab, click New.
- Type “Define Entrepreneurship” for the signature, and then click OK.
- In the Edit signature box, paste: How do you define entrepreneurship? define.babson.edu
- Place your cursor on the line below the pasted text, and then select the image icon under the Edit Signature functions; locate the place where you downloaded the image and select the image; Click Insert
- Stay in the signatures box. Under Choose default signature on the right-hand side, in the Email account list, click an email account with which you want to associate the signature.
- In the New messages list, select the “Define Entrepreneurship” signature or what you named the signature in step 3.
- If you want a signature to be included when you reply to or forward messages, in the Replies/forwards list, select the signature. Otherwise, click (none).
- To finish creating the signature, click OK.