Transfer from Babson College to Another U.S. School
Transfer as described below refers to an "immigration record transfer" between two U.S. schools.
The procedure for transferring your SEVIS record between schools:
- Contact the International Student Advisor at your new school to notify them of your intent to transfer to their institution.
- Notify an International Student Advisor at Babson College of your intention to transfer to a new school.
- Complete the Transfer Confirmation/Release Date Form and submit it to ISSS. Your release date will most likely be the end of the current term. We will then verify your immigration status and transfer your SEVIS record to your new school.
NOTE: Although you may be applying to multiple new schools, the Babson College International Student Advisor may indicate only one transfer school in SEVIS.
- Once the transfer release date has been reached, Babson College will no longer have access to your SEVIS record.
- The International Student Advisor at your new school may ask you and ISSS to complete a “Transfer Report Form” for them. In order for us to complete this type of form, we need a copy of your I-94 (arrival/departure record).
Travel from and Reentry to the U.S. while between schools
If you plan to leave the U.S. after you have finished attending Babson and before beginning your studies at your new school, it is important that you use the Form I-20 from your new school when reentering the U.S.