The Babson OneCard provides students with an easy and convenient method for gaining access to areas and buildings on campus as well as for paying for meals. The OneCard is a Babson student’s primary ID while on campus.
Some of the OneCard highlights include:
- Access to the Webster Center gym
- Residential hall door entry
- Borrow books from Horn Library
- Meal plan payment at Trim Dining Hall
- Add Babson Bucks to pay for items at the Campus Store, student mailroom, snack machines, and more
Parent Access to the Babson OneCard
The Babson OneCard is an easy and convenient method for Babson students to gain access to areas and buildings on campus, as well as to pay for meals and other items through the Babson Bucks element of the card.
Babson Bucks may be used at:
- On-campus dining locations
- Babson Campus Store
- Student Mailroom
- Snack and Drink machines
- Canon Copy Center
Babson Bucks also may be used at the following off-campus locations:
- Domino’s Pizza
- Bertucci’s Italian Restaurant
- Fashion Berry Frozen Yogurt
- Salon Maleah
We want to make the process as seamless as possible for you and your child to manage Babson Bucks. Here is the quick step that your child, as a student, must take in order to grant you access to their OneCard.
1. Student must log in to Babson Bucks, click on Grant Additional Access on the right, then enter your email address to grant access.
Once you have access to your child’s OneCard, click on this link below anytime you want to add money or to check balances for Babson Bucks.
Babson Bucks »
If you have any questions regarding the OneCard process or adding Babson Bucks, please contact the Babson OneCard office at 781-239-5647. Thank you!