Skip Navigation LinksHome / Offices and Services / Risk and Contract Management / Insurance/Claims


A claim must be filed when there is an incident on or off campus that results in an injury to a person or property damage.

Contact the following people to report a claim:

Jeannette Angles, ARM-E
Risk Manager
231 Forest Street
Nichols, Room 171
Babson Park, MA 02457

  • Damage to property owned by Babson College.
  • Bodily injury or property damage caused by Babson College to a third party.

Georgia Newby, Senior Benefits Specialist
Human Resources

  • Bodily injury or disease to a Babson College employee that occurs while performing within the scope of that employee's duties for Babson College.

 Contact Us

Jeannette Angles, ARM-E
Risk Manager

Barbara J. Popp
Administrative Assistant

Office of the President
Horn Library, Room 309
231 Forest Street
Babson Park, MA 02457​​​