More than any other school in the world, Babson provides MBA students with the proven tools, real-world perspectives, and the focused knowledge required to become successful entrepreneurs.
With more than a dozen student-run entrepreneurship organizations and forums, guest speakers who lead some of the world’s most successful ventures, and a culture that is devoted to expanding the practice of Entrepreneurship of All Kinds™, Babson is a dynamic hub for entrepreneurs. Our innovative curriculum builds the foundation in the classroom while our Center for Entrepreneurship enhances your preparation for the various paths of the entrepreneur: Joining the family business, starting a new venture, owning a franchise, or buying a business.
Extending far beyond the classroom, Babson’s MBA program provides countless opportunities to put your entrepreneurial ideas into action:
- Access innovative cocurricular programs and global collaborative research initiatives that inspire and inform Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® at The Arthur M. Blank Center for Entrepreneurship.
- Learn to live entrepreneurship with the Butler Venture Accelerator Program that supports student entrepreneurial businesses across every startup phase—from opportunity exploration and action plan to ultimate launch.
- Pitch your business idea to a large audience of students, faculty, entrepreneurs, investors, and service providers—all in three minutes or less—at our annual Rocket Pitch.
- Hear from some of the world’s most successful, innovative entrepreneurs at our annual student-run Babson Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Connect with area resources, such as Mass Challenge, that foster assistance and support for early-stage entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneurship of All Kinds: Eric Hudson