Reserving the Chapel
The Chapel is only available for special religious occasions by the Babson community, friends, and family.
Please contact Danielle Virgilio to approve and schedule all events during the academic year at 781-239-4505. Please be mindful that if the Chapel is needed for a crisis situation at the time of your scheduled event, your event will be asked to find an alternative location.
Once the request has been received, the requester will be contacted within one week. If the event is approved, the requester will be sent a Glavin Family Chapel Event Contract. Please call 781-239-5623 if you have any questions. Wedding reservations include the use of the Glavin Family Chapel for three hours on the day of the religious celebration, and two hours for a rehearsal before the day of the event.
The fee for the use of the Glavin Family Chapel by the general public is $950. For use by the Babson community (including Alumni and Students/Staff/Faculty children) the fee is $600. Contact Danielle Virgilio at 781-239-4505 for a quote.
This fee covers:
- use of the Chapel for 3 hours on the day of event
- use of the Chapel for 2 hours for a rehearsal, if necessary
- administrative assistance in scheduling and filing documents
- services of a student Event Assistant to assist with Chapel preparations
- expenses for Chapel maintenance
This fee does not cover:
- Services of a pianist or other musicians
- Clergy honorarium
- Insurance: For events consisting of 30 guests or more, one time insurance is required through a Tenants' and Users' Liability Insurance Policy (TULIP)
Please see http//urmia.bene-marc.com (Babson College code 31101512).
*Checks should be made payable to Babson College and sent to the Office of Faith and Service, Babson College, Babson Park, MA 02457. Fees must be included with the signed event contract.
All cancellations made 90 days prior to the event date will result in a full refund of fees. Please contact Danielle Virgilio at 781-239-4505.