For Graduate Students
At Babson, health and wellness is defined broadly and includes physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social health. We encourage you to take advantage of the many health and wellness resources offered here to support your academic, personal, and professional success.
Babson Health & Wellness welcomes graduate students. However, some of our services are only accessible to full-time students.
- Health Services are available to full-time graduate students only.
- Counseling Services are available to full-time graduate students only.
- Wellness & Prevention Services are available to full-time graduate students only.
- Babson's free, online mental health screening is available to all graduate students.
- Babson's free, guided meditation voicemail is available to all graduate students. Call 781-239-REST.
Most services require scheduling an appointment in advance, although some offices are able to welcome walk-in appointments. You may call us during business hours to schedule an appointment or ask a question.
Accessing Healthcare through an Off-Campus Provider
Many graduate students access medical care through an off-campus provider for a variety of reasons. If you have questions about finding a doctor, you may call Health Services at (781) 239-6363 for assistance. Depending on your insurance plan, in-network providers might be cheaper to visit than out-of-network providers. Your health insurance company can help you find a provider in your network. Check their website or call the number on the back of your health insurance card.
Request a Program or Training
Health & Wellness staff is happy to provide an educational program or training for your student organization or class on a variety of health topics, including stress, sleep, alcohol & other drugs, sexual violence prevention, bystander intervention, and more! Please visit our Program Request page for more information and to access our request form.