While you live in Babson’s residence halls, you’ll enjoy a rewarding experience where lasting bonds are developed, new ideas are formed, and memories are made.
Undergraduate students are housed in one of 18 residence halls on our campus, ranging from traditional residence halls to suite-style accommodations. Residence halls vary in appearance, amenities, room layouts, square footage, and population. Our smallest is home to three residents, while our largest is home to 215 residents.
In addition to our more typical residence halls, Babson offers special-interest housing where you can reside with others in a living and learning community connected by a specific passion, such as entrepreneurship, equality, Fraternity and Sorority Life, healthy living, philanthropy, and service. Female-only housing also is available. As with student clubs, Babson allows undergraduates to propose additional special-interest communities.
Graduate housing, for both individuals and families, is available in one of seven residence halls, ranging from studio/hotel style rooms with shared kitchens to studio, one-bedroom, and large two-bedroom apartments.
Electric, gas, water, heat, and Wifi/internet service are provided.
The College does not discriminate. Accordingly, roommate/suitemate requests based upon race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin, age, disability, or other factors cannot be accepted.
Questions? Contact Housing Operations at 781-239-4500.
Important Dates and Documents
- Wednesday, February 21 - 2018-19 Graduate Housing Applications Go Live
- Thursday, March 8 - Continuing Student 2018-19 Application Goes Live
- Tuesday, March 27 - Continuing Student 2018-19 Application Deadline
- Tuesday, May 1 - New Incoming Student Application Goes Live (First Year, Exchange, and Transfer)
- Saturday, June 30 - New Incoming Student Application Deadline (Undergraduate)
- Saturday, May 12 - Undergraduate Residence Halls Close for Non-Graduating Students
- Saturday, May 19 - Undergraduate Residence Halls Close at 8 PM for Graduating Students
- Sunday, May 20 - Graduate Residence Halls Close at 10 AM
- Sunday, May 20 - Spring Residents with a Confirmed Summer Session I Housing Assignment Move Into Summer Session I Assignment
- Wednesday, May 23 - MSA Summer Move In
- Wednesday, May 23 - One-Year MBA Move In
- Saturday, June 30- Summer Session I Move Out
- Wednesday, July 4 - Summer Session II Move In
- Wednesday, August 1 - First-Year Assignment Notifications Sent
- Friday, August 17 - Summer Session II & MSA Move Out
- Friday, August 17 - Summer Session II Residents with a Confirmed Fall Assignment Move Into Fall Assignment (Undergraduate)
- Saturday, August 18 - New Two-Year MBA Move In (Graduate)
- Sunday, August 19 - MSEL, MSA, and MSF Student Move In
- Thursday, August 23 - New International Frist Year, Exchange and Transfer Student Move In
- Friday, August 24 - New Domestic First Year, Exchange and Transfer Student Move In
- Monday, August 27 & Tuesday, August 28 - Returning/Continuing Undergraduate Check In
- Monday, September 10 - Fall Semester Room Freeze Ends
Dates and times are subject to change.
Rules and Regulations
The rules and regulations outlined on this site,
Undergraduate Student Handbook (pdf), and the Housing License are intended to establish reasonable limits within which the greatest number of residents can work effectively and live comfortably. At the time you apply to live in Babson College housing, you agree to abide by all College rules and regulations and the terms of the License. The License is binding, and moving into campus housing constitutes a contractual agreement between the college and the student.
Prohibited Items in Residence Halls (pdf)