Woodside is a community of graduate students living in a wing comprised of two floors connected to the Babson Executive Conference Center (BECC).
The BECC is utilized for executive education programs and conferences. Being part of this community, residents must adhere to policies that support the mission of the BECC. In summary:
- Residents must acknowledge that the BECC is utilized for executive education and BECC program participants will be studying in their rooms when not in sessions. Accordingly, noise must be kept at a minimum at all times (i.e., no loud music, etc.).
- Residents must use the main entrance to the BECC, except in an emergency. They are not permitted to access the BECC from their rooms through the Internal BECC Door, nor may they use the Internal BECC Door to access their rooms from the BECC.
- Residents will access the BECC only for legitimate purposes.
- Residents requiring access to the BECC agree to utilize the main entrance for such access.
- Residents may not bring alcohol into Woodside rooms or the BECC.
- Residents may not have registered events where alcohol would be consumed.
- Residents may not utilize grills of any kind.
- Parking is limited to the area specifically designated for Woodside residents. Parking under the parking deck is prohibited at all times.
- Residents may not have a toaster, toaster oven, microwave, or heat devices in their rooms. These items may be used in the kitchens.
- Use of outdoor patios may be restricted or prohibited.
Each resident of Woodside has a private bedroom/living space and bathroom. Woodside residents share two large kitches, each equipped with multiple stove tops, ovens, microwaves, refrigerators, and other appliances. This is the perfect location for a single student who is on the go and looking for a community feel while living on campus.
Woodside is staffed by one resident assistant (RA), a graduate area director, and an area director who oversees the day-to-day operation of the residence hall and provides direct supervision to their RA staff.
Area Director: Roger Perkey
Room and Hall Features
2018-19 Room Rates: $7,042 per semester
Number of Floors: 2
Room Types: Single (room layouts and square footage will vary)
Furniture: Queen bed, dresser, desk, desk chair, bookshelf, closet/wardrobe, blinds/shade, trash can, recycling bin. Furniture cannot be removed.
Gender: Gender specific by room/coed by room
Bathrooms: Private bathroom in each room (showers, toilets, sinks)
Building and Room Access : Babson College ID card to access building and room key to access room. Residents must sign for the room key upon arrival on campus.
Lounge Television(s): Yes (kitchen)
Trash/Recycling Room: No. Residents are responsible for disposing of all personal trash and recycling in the receptacles provided outside of the building.
Location: Campus Map #83