Babson offers a Bachelor of Science degree to future leaders looking to create social and economic value…everywhere.
The academic experience at Babson is uniquely designed for students who want to study business and gain an entrepreneurial mindset. Our focus on Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® enables students to discover their strengths, pursue their passions, and create their own path to success. Students have the opportunity to explore opportunities, gain real-world experience, and define their own academic program. The academic experience blends seamlessly with cocurricular activities, allowing students to put their ideas into action.
The undergraduate program at Babson is widely recognized, not only for what we teach, but for all aspects of the college experience.
Some academic-related ratings include:
- Ranked No. 1 for entrepreneurship for 16 consecutive years by U.S. News & World Report
- Rated “A+” for teaching quality by Bloomberg Businessweek
- Named one of the “Ten Business Schools that Should Be On Your Radar” and “the country's most prominent institution devoted entirely to business” by the Fiske Guide to Colleges 2011
- Among Bloomberg BusinessWeek specialty rankings, Babson had NINE Top 20 finishes - No. 1 in Entrepreneurship, No. 10 in Sustainability, No. 10 in Microeconomics, No. 10 in Marketing Management, No. 11 in Macroeconomics, No. 11 in Financial Management, No. 14 in Corporate Strategy, No. 17 in International Business, and No. 20 in Accounting.
- Leadership award from the Pew Charitable Trusts for taking “bold steps to reshape undergraduate programs.”
- Theodore Hesburgh award for the College’s “Reinvention of the Undergraduate Business Education”
- Ranked No. 1 graduation rate among “Highly Competitive” U.S. colleges by The American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research