Information Coming Soon!
Please note, the following information relates to the January 2013 G.A.P. cohort, and some parts may no longer be accurate. Further information for the January 2014 G.A.P. program will be posted in August, 2013.
This website will be your hub of information to get your Babson career off to a great start. Here are a few links to get you going:
GAP Webinars during fall 2012 semester
Please join us virtually or in person for our fall webinars covering a variety of topics to help ease your transition to Babson.
All webinars are scheduled for 6:30-7:30 p.m. EST.
Students in the area are welcome to attend in person and are encouraged to be in Hollister by 6:00 p.m.
Each webinar will be recorded and the recordings will be posted shortly after each webinar.
The recordings are best viewed in Internet Explorer 8, Firefox or Chrome (Internet Explorer 9)
1. Thursday, September 13th: Welcome!Click here to access the recording
We experienced a technology glitch during the webinar. This is still captured in the recording. So you can plan to skip from the 11:20 minute area to the 14:00 minute mark.
2. Tuesday, October 9th: Preparing for the Babson CurriculumClick here to access the recording
3. Monday, October 29th: Registration for Spring 2013 classes
CANCELLED DUE TO HURRICANE SANDY
4. Wednesday, November 7th: International & Multicultural Education at Babson Click here to access the recording
Office of Multicultural & International Education, and Katrina Fludd Manager, Student Diversity & Inclusion
5. Thursday, November 29th: Welcome to Class of 2016Click here to access the recording