An eProxy is a
parent, guardian, or anyone else that the student designates to have online access to their Student Financial Services (SFS) information. In SFS we recommend that students set up a parent or guardian as an eProxy – it is our recommended way of doing business.
An eProxy can:
• Make an online payment
• View the student’s tuition account
• Check if a payment has been received
• View the student’s financial aid
• Complete the required enrollment (or waiver) of health insurance
• Request a meal plan change online
• Request a refund online
• Update emergency contact information
• Receive notices about important payment deadlines
An eProxy CANNOT see grades, e-mail, or any other student records.
2013-2014 Parent Loan Options