Intellectual Inquiry – Think about what most intrigues you.
- Research assistantships
- Guidance of a dedicated faculty adviser
- Stipends for independent research
- Study at the London School of Economics
- Support to pursue a Fulbright, Truman, or Rhodes Fellowship
Leadership and Teamwork – Inspire others.
- Coaching for Leadership and Teamwork Program (CLTP)
- Leadership development retreats
- Sponsorship for case competitions
Extraordinary Internships – Gain experience for a lifetime.
- Access to more than 3,000 employer relationships
- Intern in London with other Babson students
- Expert career guidance from faculty, alumni, and professional career counselors
- Management Consulting Field Experience (MCFE)
Global Citizenship – What does your best self dream?
- Study and work abroad
- International community-based projects
- Short courses in Europe, Africa, Latin America, and Asia
- International concentrations
- Friends from every continent
Entrepreneurial Spirit – It's part of Babson’s DNA.
- Seed money to start your own venture
- Social entrepreneurship opportunities
- Business plan competitions
- Entrepreneurship-focused student organizations
Mentoring and Networking – Mentor and be mentored.
- First-year–Senior Retreat
- Student, faculty, and alumni mentors
- Exclusive networking opportunities for Weissman Scholars
- Lifelong connections