BABSON HOSTS ANNUAL BABSON ENTREPRENEURSHIP FORUM ON NOVEMBER 15TH
With a theme of Shaping The Future, this year’s Forum will feature a prominent group of speakers to consider the entrepreneurial opportunities with the power to generate economic and social value everywhere in the world.
“Shaping The Future” Speakers and Panelists include:
- David Fialkow, Co-Founder, General Catalyst Partners
- Yuchun Lee, Entrepreneur; Global Thought Leader; Executive-In-Residence, General Catalyst Partners
- Robin Chase, Founder, Former CEO, Buzzcar.com and Zipcar
- Albe Zakes, Global Vice President, Communication, TerraCycle
- Carissa Reiniger, Entrepreneur & Small Business Growth Expert, Founded Silver Lining Ltd.
- Twyla Garrett, Entrepreneur, Author, Corporate Speaker who has been invited to speak at the White House on issues of job creation and economic growth
- Sramana Mitra, Founder of One Million by One Million (1M/1M), a global virtual incubator; Silicon Valley Entrepreneur and Strategy Consultant, Author, Blogger, Columnist
- Caron Demars, Leads the Global Entrepreneurship Program in the Economic Bureau, a U.S. State Department-led effort.
- Jenny Rushmore, Director of Responsible Travel, TripAdvisor
- Zenobia Moochhala, Co-Founder & Vice President and General Manager, U.S. Consumer Subscription Services
- Jules Pieri, Founder and CEO, The Grommet
- Nikhil Goyal, Author of a forthcoming book on reclaiming the freedom to learn; named one of the “World Changers” for Dell #Inspire 100
- Mike Cagney, Co-Founder and a Managing Partner of Cabezon Investment Group, a global macro hedge fund
- Gene Miller, Executive Director of the game-changing college access nonprofit, FUEL Education
- Gil Alterovitz, Director, Biomedical Cybernetics Laboratory and Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
- Jon Carson, Serial Entrepreneur, CEO of BiddingForGood
This year the Forum launches Futurepreneurs, a new initiative to encourage youth entrepreneurship. Six teams of high school students will compete for the opportunity to pitch their business ideas on stage.
The Forum’s daylong experience is Babson’s flagship student-led event, and pulls in hundreds of business professionals, students, entrepreneurs and interested neighbors.
Recently named No. 1 in Entrepreneurship by U.S. News and World Report for its 20th consecutive year, Babson College will host the event on its Wellesley campus.