BABSON HOSTS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MANAGEMENT, LEADERSHIP, AND GOVERNANCE ─ MARCH 20-21, 2014
Babson College will host the 2nd International Conference on Management, Leadership, and Governance on March 20-21, 2014. Researchers, practitioners, and academics from around the world will present the latest research and case studies in their academic fields.
This year’s conference will focus on research that explores the application of entrepreneurship to all types and sizes of organizations. Sustainability ─ the understanding that economic and social value creation are not mutually exclusive ─ will also be a topic of special interest. The conference is chaired by Dr. Phil Dover, associate professor of marketing at Babson College.
- Dr. Leonard A. Schlesinger, The Baker Foundation Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School and former president of Babson College will speak on Entrepreneurial Thought and Action ®
- Dr. Daniel Isenberg, professor of entrepreneurship practice at Babson Executive and Enterprise Education and founding director of the Babson Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Project (BEEP) will speak on Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
Additional Conference Tracks
- Business Level Strategy and Sustainability
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship
- Leading Strategy Execution
- Management Issues in Cyber-Security
- Trends in Corporate Competitiveness
- Leadership Behaviors Across Cultures
- The Regulation and Enforcement of Governance Across Multiple Jurisdictions: Exploring the Void