BABSON COLLEGE AMONG THE CHRONICLE OF HIGHER EDUCATION'S 2014 GREAT COLLEGES TO WORK FOR
The Chronicle honored Babson for achievements in the following categories:
- Confidence in Senior Leadership
- Facilities, Workspace & Security
- Supervisor or Department-Chair Relationship
- Work/Life Balance
Highlights from the Employee Survey Results:
- 93% are actively engaged in the work we do
- 87% understand how we contribute to the College’s mission
- 88% have a good relationship with their manager/division chair
- 90% believe we are supportive of our colleagues regardless of heritage or background
- 87% feel our managers support our efforts to balance our work and personal lives
- 93% believe the institution takes reasonable steps to provide a safe and secure environment for the campus
“I know our entire community is committed to working together to build on the strong foundation which is already in place and shares the same goal of making Babson even better tomorrow than it is today,” said President Kerry Healey.
The annual Great Colleges to Work For survey was administered and compiled by ModernThink LLC for The Chronicle.