BABSON OFFERS ENTREPRENEUR’S BOOT CAMP IN MIAMI
This spring, Babson College will deliver a version of its flagship Entrepreneur’s Boot Camp program in Miami, Florida. The Entrepreneur’s Boot Camp: Short Course (Miami) will run from March 19-21, 2015. This open enrollment program prepares high-potential entrepreneurs to grow and accelerate new ventures.
Through an intensive three-day experience, participating entrepreneurs will tackle important business issues as they move through the assessment, feasibility, and execution stages of new venture creation and growth. They will master the tools and strategies needed to evaluate the marketplace, identify and create opportunities, and advance their ventures.
“We are thrilled to bring Babson’s flagship Entrepreneur’s Boot Camp to Miami, a city that is increasingly becoming a hotbed for entrepreneurial activity," said Santinelli. “This program is designed to provide a significant and lasting impact for entrepreneurs and their ventures. Through Babson’s Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® methodology, we are delivering a developmental opportunity that challenges participants to take action during the program and then immediately apply the learning upon completion of the experience."
Program Benefits for Boot Camp Entrepreneurs
- Gain a better understanding of themselves as entrepreneurs including their motivations, roles, and key responsibilities
- Explore the notion of building a winning team and other common challenges facing founders and CEO
- Learn key assessment and feasibility techniques including ideation, product definition, rapid iteration testing, and designing the minimum viable product
- Acquire tools for assessing product and market fit including understanding target markets and market segmentation and performing effective industry and competitive analyses
- Develop an understanding of how to grow and nurture the business through effective brand building, cash flow management and resource allocation, and embracing change and uncertainty for competitive advantage
The program will take place at Wescott Financial Advisory Group’s offices in Coral Gables, thanks to the generous support of Babson alumnus Scott Poulin. Contact Babson Executive Education at 781-239-4354 or via email: email@example.com for more information.
About Babson College
Babson College is the educator, convener, and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds®. The College is a dynamic living and learning laboratory, where students, faculty, and staff work together to address the real-world problems of business and society—while at the same time evolving our methods and advancing our programs. We shape the leaders our world needs most: those with strong functional knowledge and the skills and vision to navigate change, accommodate ambiguity, surmount complexity, and motivate teams in a common purpose to create economic and social value. As we have for nearly a half-century, Babson continues to advance Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® as the most positive force on the planet for generating sustainable economic and social value.