BABSON PREPARES CHILEAN UNIVERSITY EDUCATORS TO TEACH TOMORROW’S ENTREPRENEURS ─ PARTNERS WITH BANCO DE CHILE
Thirty-seven educators from 17 Chilean Universities are participating in the Babson Symposium for Entrepreneurship Educators, to learn Babson’s approach to entrepreneurship education called Entrepreneurial Thought and Action ETA®. Banco de Chile is sponsoring the symposium in La Serena, Chile from Aug. 20-23, 2012.
• Understand the powerful logic of ETA and how it can be taught and applied.
• Experience the mindset of the entrepreneur.
• Recognize key processes and essential features necessary to teach today’s entrepreneurs.
• Appreciate the value of the case study method and the growing popularity of other experiential and action-based methods.
• Build a network of like-minded educators who are dedicated to innovation in entrepreneurship education.
• Entrepreneurial Thought and Action®
• Case Method Teaching
• Managing Classroom Challenges
• Building academic entrepreneurship ecosystems
• Experiential and Action Learning Pedagogies
• Entrepreneurial Identity
• Idea Generation
• Market Tests and Business Models
• Teaching Failure
Babson’s Symposium for Entrepreneurship Educators
SEE has prepared more than 3,000 educators and entrepreneurs from more than 650 institutions worldwide for critical roles as educators of entrepreneurship. SEE explores best practices in entrepreneurship education, case method frameworks, and pedagogy—in a dynamic setting. SEE programs are developed for and held in numerous countries and regions around the world, including: Argentina, Chile, China, Ecuador, Ireland, Malaysia, Puerto Rico, Russia, Scotland, Switzerland, Venezuela, Costa Rica, and the United States.