BABSON PARTNERS WITH BANCO DE CHILE TO PREPARE CHILEAN EDUCATORS TO TEACH TOMORROW’S ENTREPRENEURS
The Babson Symposium for Chilean Entrepreneurship Educators, sponsored by Banco de Chile, taught 47 educators from 23 Chilean Universities Babson’s approach to entrepreneurship education called Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® (ETA).
• Understand the powerful logic of ETA and how it can be taught and applied.
• Understand the mindset of the entrepreneur.
• Recognize key processes and essential features necessary to teach today’s entrepreneurs.
• Experience experiential and action-based teaching methods to better engage students
• Build a network of like-minded Chilean educators who are dedicated to innovation in entrepreneurship education throughout Chile.
• Entrepreneurial Thought and Action®
• Case Method Teaching • Managing Classroom Challenges
• Building Academic Entrepreneurship Ecosystems
• Experiential and Action Learning Pedagogies
• Entrepreneurial Identity • Idea Generation
• Design Thinking
• Market Tests and Business Models
Babson’s Symposium for Entrepreneurship Educators (SEE)
SEE has prepared more than 3,200 educators and entrepreneurs from more than 750 institutions worldwide for critical roles as educators of entrepreneurship. SEE explores best practices in entrepreneurship education, case method frameworks, and pedagogy—in a dynamic setting. SEE programs are developed for and held in numerous countries and regions around the world, including: Argentina, Chile, China, Ecuador, Ireland, Malaysia, Puerto Rico, Russia, Scotland, Switzerland, Venezuela, Costa Rica, and the United States.