BIMA CONFERENCE ON GLOBAL OUTLOOK & INVESTMENT STRATEGIES AT BABSON MARCH 25
The Fourth Annual Cutler Center Babson Investment Management Association (BIMA) Conference,“The Global Outlook and Investment Strategies,” will be held March 25, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. in Babson’s Olin Hall.
Keynote speakers are Andrew Lo, Chairman and Chief Investment Strategist atAlphaSimplex, and Harris & Harris Group Professor of Finance at MIT, who will offer the morning keynote address; and Ben Inker, Head of Asset Allocation, GMO, LLC, who will present the afternoon keynote.
Morning Panel: Global Equity Outlook and Strategies
- Richard Skaggs, Senior Equity Strategist, Loomis Sayles & Company
- Garrett Goggin, ’92, M’10, Associate Editor, Gold Stock Analyst
- Catherine Friend White, M’86, Founder, Senior Portfolio Manager, FinArc, LLC
- Charles Mangum, former Dividend Growth Portfolio Manager, Fidelity Management & Research Company, Executive-in-Residence, Babson College Fund.
- Steven Feinstein, Moderator, Babson Finance Professor
Afternoon Panel: Global Fixed Income Outlook and Strategies
- Todd Finkelstein, Director, Senior Fixed Income Portfolio Manager, Conning Asset Management
- Jerry Jacobs, CIO, Argent Wealth Management, former Municipal Bond Fund Manager, Senior Investment Strategist, and Partner, Putnam Investments
- Ken Anadu, M’10, Fixed Income Analyst, Pension Reserve Investment Management
- Ryan Davies, Moderator, Babson Finance Professor