Global Entrepreneurship Program-65 Students From 17 Countries Complete Studies at Babson College
This summer, 65 Business students from 17 countries will complete the final semester of the Global Entrepreneurship Program (GEP) at Babson College.
GEP is offered on three continents by three renowned business schools with a focus on entrepreneurship education. Offered by EMLYON Business School (France), Babson College’s F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business (USA), and Zhejiang University’s School of Management (China), these institutions are highly ranked in entrepreneurship in their respective regions. Combining the world’s best entrepreneurial teaching with three diverse global markets, GEP prepares students to recognize and define the changes critical to growing businesses in a competitive marketplace.
At Babson, GEP students are enrolled in the following courses:
- Business Growth; Social Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Finance; Harvesting
- North American Business Environment; Business Communications
- Advanced Global Marketing; Entrepreneurial Leadership in a Global Context
Specifically GEP students:
- Earn a Master of Science in Management with a concentration in Global Entrepreneurship in just 12 months
- Increase the probability of success in global markets
- Work with an international team of faculty and students
- Enhance leadership and presentation skills with stakeholders from international business environments
- Build professional and personal global networks
A mixture of case studies, lectures, group projects, and cultural events ensure a rigorous and complete learning experience in each country, teams of GEP students work on semester-long consulting projects for local companies.
Application deadline for GEP 2010-11 is June 15th.
GEP Website: www.babson.edu/gep
GEP Facebook page: www.facebook.com/BabsonGEP
GEP email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nora E. Driscoll, Associate Director
International Degree Programs
781-239-5624; 1-800-488-4512 (toll free)