The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
Academic Division: Finance
- Ph D, University of California, Los Angeles
- MBA, University of California, Irvine
- BS, California Institute of Technology
Academic Interest / ExpertiseCapital Markets; Design of Security Exchanges and Trading Systems; Mutual Funds and Money Management; Securities Law and Finance
- Harris, L., Kyle, A.S., Sirri, E.R. (2015). Statement of the Financial Economists Roundtable, April 2015: The Structure of Trading in Bond Markets. Financial Analysts Journal. Vol: 71, Issue: 6, Page: 4. CFA Institute. link
- Sirri, E.R. (2013). Comment on "Tax-subsidized underpricing: Issuers and underwriters in the market for Build America Bonds" by Richard C. Green, Dario Cestau, and Norman Schürhoff. Journal of Monetary Economics. Vol: 60, Issue: 5, Page: 609–612. Elsevier BV.
- Sirri, E.R., , ., , . (2010). Consolidation and Competition in U.S. Equity Markets. Capital Markets Law Journal. Vol: 5, Issue: 2, Page: 30. Oxford University Press.
- Sirri, E.R. (2010). Consolidation and Competition in U.S. Equity Markets.
- Sirri, E.R. (2010). The Regulatory Politics of Short Selling.
- Bethel, J.E., Sirri, E.R. (1998). Express Lane or Tollbooth in the Desert? The SEC’s Framework for Security Issuance. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance. Vol: 11, Issue: 1, Page: 25–38.
- Davies, R. (2018). The Economics of Trading Markets: Securities Market Issues for the 21st Century.
- Bethel, J.E., Sirri, E.R. (2015). Securities Regulation During and After the 2008 Financial Crisis: The New International Financial System: Analyzing the Cumulative Impact of Regulatory Reform. Vol: 48. World Scientific Studies in International Economics. link
- Bethel, J.E., Sirri, E.R. (2010). The Importance of Financial Policy Makers Making Informed Decisions: Current Perspectives on Modern Equity Markets. Page: 91 - 104. Knight Capital Group, Inc. (CLS & Associates). link
- Sirri, E.R. (2014). Report on Secondary Market Trading in the Municipal Securities Market. Page: 52. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. link
- Sirri, E.R. (2010). Examining the Main Street Benefits of our Modern Capital Market.
- Reviewer, Journal Article Public Budgeting and Finance (2018 - Present)
- Reviewer, Grant Proposal Israel Science Foundation (2018 - 2018)
- Reviewer, Journal Article European Financial Management (2017 - 2017)
- Presenter Independent Directors Counsel (2017 - 2017)
- Reviewer, Journal Article Public Budgeting & Finance (2017 - 2017)
- American Finance Association (2018 - 2019)
Department & College Wide Services
- Retirement Plan Investment Committee (Fall 2016 - Present)