In year two, you will work towards completing your CWEL Pathways digital portfolio, at your own pace.* As an active member of the community, you will serve as a near-peer mentor to incoming fellows and scholars, and participate in community events. Once your portfolio is complete, you will showcase your work at a peer dialogue meeting and be honored at the annual spring celebration.
- Fall Retreat – (1) full-day, off-site session
- Near-Peer Mentor Program: Mentor – (2) 1.5-hour events, (4) 1:1 mentor meetings
- Disruption Dinner – (1) 2-hour event
- Pathways Peer Dialogue Meeting – (1) 1-hour session
- Spring Soirée Celebration – (1) 2-hour event
*To complete the CWEL Pathway, reflections are drawn from Babson course work, events, and experiences occurring over 2 - 4 academic years. Expedited completion may be accomplished in 1-year upon program directors' approval.