The Family Entrepreneurship Internship Program helps place students as interns in family businesses around the world, so that students can learn first-hand how family businesses operate.
For our Family Business Partners
Benefits of hosting a Babson Family Entrepreneurship intern
- 50% of Babson students come from a family business background
- Fresh ideas on organization issues from young minds
- Help with projects from business-trained students with an entrepreneurial mindset
- International perspectives from students coming from other parts of the world
- Connection to the Babson community and its resources
- Babson is consistently ranked number 1 in its undergraduate and graduate programs in Entrepreneurship (U.S. News & World Report)
Internships are paid.
Students are responsible for their travel and living costs.
Duration: 8-12 weeks (June - August 2019)
Please see our detailed Specifications for IFE Internships (pdf) for more information.
If you are a family business interested to host an intern, please fill out this form .
For our Students
If you are a student interested in the Internship Program, please apply here .
Please note that this is a pilot program. We will notify you as internship opportunities become available. This program will be most successful when the Babson family entrepreneurship community works together to offer these opportunities for students. If your family’s business is able to offer an internship, we could encourage you to ask them to consider completing the above form.