Networking by Industry
What is Networking by Industry?
An opportunity for students with an interest in family entrepreneurship to network with other students from the same industry across all undergrad and grad programs.
- learn more about your industry around the world
- find future partnerships
- create a valuable network for now and after you graduate
Why should I participate?
- We offer small group meetings by industry group where you will have the opportunity to learn from an industry professional while also building relationships with your fellow family business students in your industry
- We offer innovative larger networking events designed to help you find the industry groups you want to connect with. Click here to see a photo gallery from our prior fabulous networking events, which over 300 people attended. You can also download the bios of our industry moderators from each group: IFE Networking Event 2-26-2019 Moderator Bios (pdf)
Our current industry groups are:
- Manufacturing and Mining
- Agribusiness and Food
- Construction and Real Estate
- Retail, Hospitality and Restaurant
- Investments and Financial Services
- Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Health
- Technology and Media
- Wholesale, Transportation and Distribution
- Fashion/Luxury Goods/Design
Join our expanding network of family entrepreneurs!
Tell us more about your interest by completing this form and we'll connect you with the industry group you'd like to network with.