From Competence to Confidence: Developing Your Personal Brand
Differentiate Yourself and Accelerate Your Career
Excellent functional and technical skills in a specific area of expertise can only take your career so far. Often, very skilled people fail to consider the importance of building their personal brands with the deliberate strategy needed to accelerate their career goals. This leaves them feeling as though they are not progressing fast enough, not being recognized for their potential, and not being given opportunities for growth. In this highly applied program, learn how to articulate your differentiators, set career goals, and develop an action plan for success.
Learn Essential Skills
- Identify and articulate your personal differentiators
- Build a career narrative that strengthens, redefines, or establishes your professional brand
- Develop an action plan for accelerating your goals with the support of an ICF-certified executive coach and professor with more than 20 years of experience
Who Should Attend
This program is for working professionals in various career stages:
- Those with at least three years of work experience who feel they have not yet built their optimal personal brand
- Experienced professionals who are interested in making a career change
- Professionals seeking a promotion and/or feeling uncertain about where their career trajectory is heading
What You Will Learn
This online program provides specific tools and exercises to accelerate your career goals. Program materials include live webinars, and independent study such as watching lectures, completing weekly exercises, and participating in online discussion boards. A highlight of the program is the opportunity to participate in coaching and receive personalized feedback.
- Self-awareness, composure, and your stumbling blocks
- Identifying personal differentiators and building a career narrative
- Idea generation and action planning
- Communicating your value
This program is led by Karen Hebert-Maccaro, CEO of Babson Executive Education. For the past 20 years, her career has been focused on the practice of human resources, organizational design, and learning development in both corporate and academic settings.
Discounts for Babson alumni are available through the Second-Century Alumni Grant. Discounts also are available for groups and past participants in Babson Executive Education open enrollment programs. Please email Dayle Lipsky for more information on discounts.
All Babson Executive Education programs are taught in English. To attend, we ask that you can speak, read, and write English to get the most out of our programs.
Why Babson Executive Education?
Babson Executive Education works with organizations and professionals around the world to turn ideas and challenges into opportunity. Babson cultivates an entrepreneurial mindset that is the basis for many of the world’s most innovative businesses and leaders.
Our programs are about more than theory; they’re about action, and equipping you with the practical tools and strategies necessary to have an immediate impact on your organization or business.