Leadership and Influence
Inspire change and growth in your team and organization
Today, leadership is not just a top-down idea. Every level of every organization needs strong leadership and influence skills in order to drive innovation, inspire performance, and collaborate with a diverse workforce.
Learn Essential Skills
- Explore different leadership styles and core leadership skills
- Workshop a professional challenge to improve your ability to influence others
- Learn how to build a strategic network of work relationships to build trust and positively impact your career growth
Who Should Attend?
- Mid- to senior-level professionals, including new and experienced leaders, who want to successfully collaborate with colleagues at every level
What Will You Learn?
Gain new ways to articulate ideas, get high-level buy-in, and motivate collaboratively to effectively influence and inspire change. This highly interactive program includes role playing, coaching with peers and feedback on a 360-degree assessment.
Topics include how to:
- Use an entrepreneurial mindset to build a shared vision and purpose
- Extend your influence across your organization to successfully implement strategies
- Use reciprocity and power principles to influence colleagues across your organization
- Lead, coach, and engage your team to share responsibilities and improve performance
- Build a diverse network and personal board of advisors to drive performance and career growth
You will learn from esteemed faculty who are well-known researchers in the areas of entrepreneurial leadership and mentoring and developmental networks.
Faculty for the Leadership and Influence Program include:
- Andrew Corbett, Professor of Entrepreneurship, Paul T. Babson Distinguished Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies at Babson College
- Wendy Murphy, Professor of Management at Babson College
- Rob Cross, Edward E. Madden Professor of Global Leadership at Babson College
- Caroline Daniels, Senior Lecturer in Entrepreneurship at Babson College
- Paul Mentag, Garnet Consulting
We continually update program content to best serve participant needs. Faculty may vary.
All Babson Executive Education programs are taught in English. To attend, we ask that you can speak, read, and write English to get the most out of our programs.
Registration deadline for program: September 14, 2020
The cost includes program materials, accommodations, and meals at the award-winning Babson Executive Conference Center from 4 p.m. on the first day, Monday, to 11 a.m. on the last day, Friday. The program starts at 8:30 a.m. on Monday and ends at noon on Friday. All participants receive a certificate of completion.
For more information about payment, accommodations, travel, and discounts read our Babson Executive Education FAQ »
Discounts for Babson alumni are available through the Second-Century Alumni Grant. Discounts also are available for groups and past participants in Babson Executive Education open enrollment programs. Please email Dayle Lipsky for more information on discounts.
Why Babson Executive Education?
Babson Executive Education works with organizations and professionals around the world to turn ideas and challenges into opportunities. Babson cultivates the entrepreneurial mindset behind many of the world’s most innovative businesses and leaders.
Our programs are about more than theory; they’re about action, equipping you with the practical tools and strategies necessary to have an immediate impact on your organization or business.
Contact Dayle Lipsky or call +1-781-239-3915