You have an idea, the determination to make it happen, but you don’t know where to go next. As an entrepreneur, you want to do it all. But, you might need some help.
At Babson College, we will partner with you from creation, to growth, to scale to help your business thrive. Here are some resources to get you started on your journey as a successful entrepreneur.
How to start a business
- Common Startup Legal Mistakes
Learn more about common startup legal mistakes, and how to avoid them.
- Turning Your Idea into a Business
Learn how to choose the right idea and the best way to pursue it.
- Design Thinking for Entrepreneurs
Learn why your business needs design thinking.
- Lessons from Famous Entrepreneurs
Read advice from some of the industry’s leading entrepreneurs.
- Co-working Space for Startups
Learn more about startup workspaces and capabilities of co-working.
- Startup Accelerators
Thinking about joining a startup accelerator? Read this first.
How to pitch your business
- Building a Pitch Deck
Learn how to utilize PowerPoint when creating pitch decks.
- Ace Your Venture Capital Funding Business Pitch
These tips show you how to ace your pitch for venture capital funding.
- Business Pitch Advice for Female Entrepreneurs
Here is some advice from female entrepreneurs in tech on crafting your best business pitch.
- Storytelling for Entrepreneurs
Learn how to make your story stick as an entrepreneur.
How to get funding for a startup
- How to Raise Seed Capital for Entrepreneurs
Learn all about seed capital and how to raise it.
- How to Create Business Growth
See the signs of when your business is growing.
- Raising Capital for Small Businesses
Learn about how to raise capital for your small business or startup.
- Researching Crowdfunding
Start here to learn about crowdfunding.
- All about Investors
How to approach investors for your business.
How to business plan
- What Is a Business Model?
Learn how business models differ from business plans.
- How to Build Business Webinars
Learn the challenges of building business webinars and how to overcome them.
- How to Maintain a Business Model
Here are some tips on not only creating but also maintaining a business model.
- Collecting Customer Data
Learn how to collect customer data and what data you need.
- Outgrowing a Startup
How to transition out of being a startup.
- Entrepreneurs Scaling Companies
See how successful entrepreneurs scale their companies.
How to hire and retain talent for your business
- Employee Training for Small Business Owners
Try these tips on how to train your employees to promote retention.
- How to Hire the Right People
These tips will help you know if you are hiring the right person for the job.
Check out The Entrepreneur's Boot Camp program and learn the tools needed to build an enduring enterprise.