- JD, Boston University School of Law
- BA, University of Rochester
Academic Interest / ExpertiseBusiness Law
Awards & Honors
- Kirschner, C. (2020). Australia's Tobacco Plain Packaging Law: An Analysis of the TRIPS Article 20 Challenge at the WTO. Pace International Law Review. Vol: 32, Issue: 2, Page: No page number. Online publication.. Pace University International Law Review. link
- Bird, R.C., Kirschner, C. (2020). Special Report: The Summit on the Academic Profession of Business Law. Journal of Legal Studies Education. Vol: 37, Issue: 1, Page: 87-109. Wiley Blackwell / Academy of Legal Studies in Business. link
- Alexander, M.M., Kirschner, C.B., Scholten, P.A., Yates, D.J. (2017). Health Privacy and (Lack of) Legal Protections in a Technology-Driven Economy. North Carolina Journal of Law & Technology. Vol: 19, Issue: 1, Page: 67. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law. link
- Ferrera, G.R., Alexander, M.M., Kirschner, C.B., Wiggins, W.P., Darrow, J.J. (2018). The Legal and Ethical Environment of Business, 2nd edition. Issue: 2nd, Page: 804. Wolters Kluwer.
- Ferrera, G.R., Alexander, M.M., Wiggins, W.P., Kirschner, C.B., Darrow, J.J. (2014). The Legal Environment of Business & Ethics: Integrated Approach . Page: 784. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business.
Cases and Teaching Notes
- Kirschner, C. (2018). African Waters. Babson Case Publishing Center.
- Kirschner, C.B. (2016). Double, Double Toil and Trouble: One Compounding Pharmacy's Recipe for Steroids. Babson Case Publishing Center.
- Kirschner, C.B. (2008). Zidane's Last Red Card. European Central Clearing House.