- Ph D, Georgia Institute of Technology
- MBA, Georgia Institute of Technology
- BS, University of Pennsylvania
Academic InterestsOperations Management; Entrepreneurship; Start-up Operations; Scale-up Operations; Innovation; Risk Management; Learning from Failure; Knowledge Management;
Awards & Honors
Degree Courses 2019
- MOB 3578 INTEGRATED PRODUCT DESIGN
- MOB 3503 OPERATIONS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
- SME 2002 OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Bailey, J., Tatikonda, M. (2018). Accelerating Venture Milestone Achievement: Examining the Impact of Resource Acquisition Timing. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management. Vol: 65, Issue: 4, Page: 557- 573. link
- Bailey, J., Aguiar, L., Block-Schachter, D., Raiz, G. (2017). The Power of Cross-Sector Collaboration: Using IOT for Good to Create Smart, Connected, Inclusive Cities. Social Innovations Journal . Issue: 36. link
- Gaimon, C., Bailey, J. (2013). Knowledge Management for the Entrepreneurial Venture. Production and Operations Management. Vol: 22, Issue: 6, Page: 1429-1438. Wiley-Blackwell Publishing, Inc..
- Fixson, S.K., Seidel, V.P., Bailey, J. (2015). Creating Space for Innovation: The Role of a "Design Zone" within a Business School: Evolving Entrepreneurial Education: Innovation in the Babson Classroom. Page: 217-234. Emerald Publishing.
- Bailey, J., Luippold, B.L. (2015). The Business Model Canvas as a Framework for Integrating the Operations Management and Managerial Accounting Curricula: Evolving Entrepreneurial Education: Innovation in the Babson Classroom. Page: 119-138. Emerald Group Publishing.
- Bailey, J., Hanna, R.C. (2015). Quickfire! Increasing Student Engagement using Competitive Classroom Exercises under Time Constraints: Evolving Entrepreneurial Education: Innovation in the Babson Classroom. Vol: 1, Issue: 1, Page: 375-398 . Emerald. link
- Sulkowski, A.J., Randolph, A.F., Luippold, B.L., Bailey, J. (2017). The Rail Trail Flatbread Company Case. United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (USASBE).
- Track Organizer Production and Operations Management Society (POMS) ()