Academic Division: Arts & Humanities
- Ph D, Tufts University
- MA, Tufts University
- BA, Hampshire College
- Completed 2 years without filing for my Associates Degree, Rochester Institute of Technology
Academic InterestsGender Studies; Queer Studies. Literary Criticism, with an emphasis on Narrative Theory.
Awards & Honors
Degree Courses 2019
- AHS 1000 CRIT INQUIRY: SELF IN CONTEXT
- RHT 1000 FOUNDATIONS OF ACADEMIC WRITING I
- IMH 2312 HONORS SEMINAR II
- AHS 1000 AHS SELF IN CONTEXT
- RHT 1001 RHETORIC II
- Hodge, J. (2005). Villette’s Compulsory Education. Vol: 45, Issue: 4. Studies in English Literature.
- Hodge, J. (1999). The Agency of the Anus in the Letter or Reason Since Freud. Vol: 56, Page: 145-180. American Imago, Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Hodge, J. (2006). Queer Theory: Literary Encyclopedia. link
- Hodge, J. (1999). Entries for “Grotesque,” “Homophobia,” “Homosexuality” . Feminist Literary Dictionary, Garland Publication.
- Hodge, J. (1998). "Quentin Crisp". Gay and Lesbian Biography, St. James Press.
- Hodge, J. (1996). Review of "Walter Pater" by Laurel Brake. Vol: 33. The Pater Newsletter .
Articles - Circular or newsletter (e.g., Babson Insight)
- Hodge, J.H. (2015). Quick Tip: Reading Backward for Fluency: TESOL Connections. TESOL International Association. link