- In Person: Visit the Information Desk on the first floor of the library.
- Ask a Research Librarian: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and a research librarian will get back to you within one business day.
- Call: 781-239-4596 to make an appointment with a Research Librarian. See consultation hours.
- Find a Library Staff Member
- Users’ Policy
- Library Borrowing Obtain a card, check out materials.
- Study Spaces in the Library
- Bad Weather Policy
- Content Strategy The library's Content Strategy articulates the guiding principles and processes for information resource management at the library. Read about specific subject collection development policies here.
Horn Library is dedicated to providing access and services to all members of the Babson Community. Read more about Library special services.
Printing and Photocopying
Printing: Learn more about configuring your printer for use on the public printers available in the library.
Photocopying: A copy machine is located in Horn Library Room 101 which makes B&W copies. Special copy services, such as color copying, can be made at the Document Center, located on the 1st floor of Hollister.
Learn about firewalls, browser issues, laptop issues, Adobe Reader and more. If you are still having difficulty email email@example.com or call x4357 (HELP).