- Conduct research focused on digital experience innovation and strategy
- Partner with organizations undergoing a digital transformation
- Promote digital entrepreneurship of all kinds and experimentation with digital technologies
- Educate business leaders about the strategic role of digital experiences in modern society
dXi research addresses the human outcomes of digital transformation and seeks to understand responsible innovation.
- The role of digital experiences
- Impact of emerging technologies
- Responsible and ethical digital innovation
- Digital transformation
- Digital platforms
We explore responsible digital transformation processes and the impact of emerging technologies.
We study the launching, scaling, and monetizing of digital platforms.
We conduct pedagogical research and write cases to educate digital business leaders.
The following faculty members are associated with the dXi:
Rubén Mancha (Founder and Faculty Lead)