College Financial Literacy Symposium
Training college staff to prepare students for their financial futures.
The BFLP College Financial Literacy Symposium is delivered to colleges and community colleges every year and is relevant for any college administrator, faculty, or staff interested in empowering young adults to take charge of their financial futures.
During two three-hour sessions, participants learn how to build a financial literacy program for their college that uses the BFLP’s comprehensive, unbiased case studies and supporting materials, including our online knowledge platform. Participants will leave the Symposium more financially savvy, inspired, and capable of championing an interactive, financial literacy program for your students, recent grads, and employees.
• Learn how to build a financial literacy program for your school
• Experience the BFLP participant-centered workshops and pedagogy
• Learn proven techniques for coaching young adults on critical financial topics
• Facilitate a financial workshop with support from our team
• Learn how you can evaluate the impact of your program
• Leave inspired and prepared to launch your program!
To learn more about upcoming Symposiums or to get on our email list, contact us at email@example.com.
“I appreciated the completeness of the package, the practical approach, and hands on guidance.”
– Lori Foo, University of Hawaii
“All workshops were given extensive notes, which is SO helpful.”
- Meghan Fromi-Campos, Palmer College