The BFLP Financial Literacy Bootcamp
Training educators and community-based organizations to prepare young adults for their financial futures.
The BFLP Bootcamp is offered several times per year and is relevant for anyone interested in empowering young adults to take charge of their financial futures.
During two three-hour sessions, participants learn how to build a financial literacy program that uses the BFLP’s comprehensive, unbiased case studies and supporting materials, including our online knowledge platform. Participants will leave the program more financially savvy, inspired, and capable of championing an interactive, financial literacy program for students, recent grads, and employees.
• Learn how to build and promote your financial literacy program
• Experience the BFLP participant-centered workshops and pedagogy
• Learn proven techniques for coaching young adults on critical financial topics
• Learn how you can evaluate the impact of your program
• Leave inspired and prepared to launch your program!
“I appreciated the completeness of the package, the practical approach, and hands on guidance.”
– Lori Foo, University of Hawaii
“All workshops were given extensive notes, which is SO helpful.”
- Meghan Fromi-Campos, Palmer College
To learn more about upcoming BFLP Bootcamps or to get on our email list, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.