As you prepare to submit your Babson application, use this checklist to make sure you have all required materials to complete your application.
- ❏ Application: Submit the Common Application or Babson Application.
- ❏ Application Fee: $75 submitted online when you submit your Common Application or Babson Application.
If the application fee presents a financial burden, students may apply for a Fee Waiver (pdf).
- ❏ Standardized Testing: We will accept self-reported SAT/ACT test scores as official when submitting your application. We will require and verify official SAT/ACT test scores only for students that matriculate at Babson. Babson's reporting code is 3075. TOEFL and IELTS scores must be received as official at the time of application.
- ❏ Secondary School Report: Submitted by your college or guidance counselor.
- ❏ Official High School Transcript: Submitted by your college or guidance counselor.
- ❏ Senior grades: Submitted by your college or guidance counselor
- ❏ First quarter grades for Early Decision & Early Action applicants.
- ❏ Midyear grades for Regular Decision applicants when available.
- ❏ Letters of Recommendation: One counselor recommendation and one teacher recommendation.
How can I check the status of my application?
After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email including directions to set up your applicant status page. Please note that due to the high volume of application materials, it can take up two weeks for materials to be processed and marked as complete on your My Babson portal.
What if something doesn't get submitted by the deadline?
Your application must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. in your time zone on the application deadline. Supporting materials, such as recommendations or test scores, may be submitted after this date, but your application will not be reviewed until all materials are received.
Where can I send additional materials?
Mail or Courier:
Office of Undergraduate Admission
Lunder Admission Center
231 Forest Street
Babson Park, MA 02457