Babson College is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive community to foster Entrepreneurship of All Kinds®️. Access Babson, formerly Multicultural Overnight Experience, will present these initiatives. While you won’t need a sleeping bag and toothbrush for this year's program, we will continue to provide opportunities to engage with current students, faculty, and staff to learn more about our community.
Sessions and workshops you can expect:
- Real talk sessions about diversity, equity, and inclusion at Babson
- Demystifying the admission and financial aid process
- Breaking down the Babson curriculum & FME
- Entrepreneurial Thought & Action incubator activities
- Skills-based session with our Center for Career Development on personal branding in your college admission process and beyond
- Opportunities to meet with current student leaders, faculty, and staff in individualized breakout sessions
Access Babson is designed to support U.S. high school seniors traditionally underrepresented and/or underserved in higher education including low income, first generation, rural, African American, Hispanic/Latinx American, Native American, or Asian American students, among others. Access Babson is open to any student committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community. If you are interested in joining these conversations, we encourage you to register.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.