Babson College is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive community to foster Entrepreneurship of All Kinds®️. Access Babson, formerly Multicultural Overnight Experience, will present these initiatives. While you won’t need a sleeping bag and toothbrush for this year's program, we will continue to provide opportunities to engage with current students, faculty, and staff to learn more about our community.
Join us at Access Babson for in-depth conversations on all things Babson. We're excited to provide you with a deep understanding of the Babson experience. The program will take place just a few weeks before our first application deadline, so you will receive timely insight into our process. We'll also help you develop a greater understanding of Babson's approach to equity, access, and inclusion through conversations with members of our community including "real talk" sessions with current student leaders.
Sessions and workshops you can expect:
- Real talk sessions about diversity, equity, and inclusion at Babson
- Conversations about diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging at Babson
- Meet the four-time Babson Professor of the Year and hear about how she practices these values in the classroom
- Demystifying the admission and financial aid process
- Breaking down the Babson curriculum & FME
- Opportunities to meet with current student leaders, faculty, and staff in individualized breakout sessions
Access Babson is designed to support U.S. high school seniors traditionally underrepresented and/or underserved in higher education including low income, first generation, rural, African American, Latinx, Native American, or Asian American students, among others. Access Babson is open to any student committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community. If you are interested in joining these conversations, we encourage you to register.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.